Thursday 26 May 2011

25/05/2011 Father and Son relationship

yesterday, my dad ask me to company him to Hospital for medical check or sumthin...
sincerely... i din say Yes right away... im juz like "mmmm"
i was thinkin that.. it wll be so "long and winding road?" wahaha... boring bha.. lama lagi menunggu
giliran lagi... duduk pun sampai panas ne kerusi... but when i look at my father's eyes...
man... i feel so guilty! i should say YES right away! sincerely im not being a gud son
recently... i do what i wanna do just because i feel im not a child anymore.. but true...!

My dad has been sacrifice a lot for me... and experienced pain so much n i dun have
to add that pain in his heart more..
so i agree..

weirdly amazingly..! i din feel boring... coz we keep on talking... i mean like a FATHER and SON
talk... its so fun talking with ma dad till i din notice that its his turn.. naseb ma dad keep lookin at the
numbers..

Its funny though.. coz i keep remember when i was really small... we just have fun! n dat conversation
bring back the memory..
but..

he din look that sick... he hide it with smile... but i know..
I know he is sick... very much..

so..

Father,,, i will try ma best to help u reduce ur pain if i can...
will company u as long as u want me to.. I'm sorry for everything
I LOVE YOU DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment