Tuesday 25 June 2013

Ollaa, I'm back!!



dear readers,

   HAIIIII!! Miss me? yeah I know i miss you guys too, lol. yalah, it's been a month since i updated my blogkan because i was still busy preparing for my next performances on that time but no worry cause here i am now with my Lemon juice ready to update you what had happening to me!! 

   Yes! I am excited to shared with you guys my experience along all the performance i did for about one month plus. Let's see if i could refresh back all the performances and competition i involve :   

20/04/2013 - Secretary Night Fashion Show (Catwalk @ Lau Gek Poh Foundation)
27/04/2013 - Zsa Zsa Zsu Fun Pub Soft Opening (Dance Performances with the Baila Sayaw @ Zsa Zsa Zsu)
04/05/2013 - Promenade Bridal Fair (Catwalk & Dance performances @ Promenade Hotel Tawau)
11/05/2013 - Wedding Function (Sumazau Performance with the Bimbizangan Family @ Lau Gek Poh Foundation)
                 - Sugandoi Semifinal (Singing Competition @ Zsa Zsa Zsu,Promenade Hotel Tawau)
12/05/2013 - Harvest Festival (Sumazau Performance with the Bimbizangan family @ Holy Trinity Church)
19/05/2013 - Tawau District Harvest Festival (Singing Competition Final @ Kg. Tass)
25/05/2013 - Gom's Family Gathering (Singing & Dance performance with Maria Gom's Clan @ Togop Penampang)
04/06/2013 - The University of Philippines Concert Chorus (Filipino folks dance performances with Tawau Filipino Group @ Dewan Resital, UMS, Kota Kinabalu)
09/06/2013 - San Juan Festival/St. Dominic Church Feast day (Dance Performances with Holy Trinty Filipino Youth @ St. Dominic Church, Lahad Datu)



Wow! I can't believe i did this all performances! :DDD
but yes i did it and all praise and thanksgiving to God alone :)
also i wanna thank you all my family & friends for giving me support with all of that, its imposilbe for me to the things i love the most while im still young kan, while masih kuat badan bilang XD

Love you all so much ! May my ultimate dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment