Sunday 30 June 2013

turning point...



      Saw this photo taken at MPT Tawau for the Pesta Kebudayaan Tawau at the KDCA Tawau page and i was like =_=' ... this performance could be the most remember of my singing carrier but turns out the worse experience of my entire life. Management horribly sucks yet wanted an international performance. Buruk punya perangai! Menunding jari sana sini mimang tu perangai no wonder au buli maju bangsa !!

       I quit at the last minute because of the rearrange of the singer kunun. Au katahanan sama the management sudah , my own leader didnt help me at all so thank you so much to all of you..

        But i thank you Lord for giving this opportunity to taste hows it like to live in this reality of showbiz. Beside I met a lot of talented people and good people here.
  
        God does not abandoned me after the insidence. not long after that i get a lot of offer from many places!! Just a week after the Pesta, i trained for the Filipino performance, Modelling, Sumazau, Dancing as  shared to you on previous post :D and i just finish all of the performance this month!

         GOD IS GOOD INDEED! He may not give you what you want but He surely will give you more that you wish for if you just be patience and trust Him! Just like i said, its a turning point for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment