Tuesday 24 September 2013

22




Happy Birthday Cyril,

    Honestly, I can't believe i'm 22 years old now.. but there you go, like it or hate it I am 22!

    Looking back from the past, I have through some awesome and also less awesome road and have lead me to who am I today. I'm not sure if I am the only once consider Birthday is like a personal New Year for myself??!! haha

    I think, this year must had the most unexpectedly challenging year for me. Haven't pursue my study yet, make some new friends .. lost friends.. yet still working the same company, busy schedule with the performances here and there, started modelling career, good progressing in singing competition and that's not all.. and I thank God for this experience and the give of life, without Him i'm nothing after all.

    Truthfully, I haven't change at all but i'm getting to understand how to take responsible yet still learning how to have fun with the journey. Money come and go. Friends come and go but family is forever.

    I just hope I can be a better person and successful in the future, a good son to my both parent (make them proud) and just enjoy the ride. 

    Thank you to all my friends and family for wishing my birthday and May God bless you ! Love you all so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment