Saturday 7 September 2013

Weekend!!




Dear readers, 

     Hi again! hows your Saturday? i'm sure y'all have great weekend don't you? Hey! if not, don't worry the weekend is not ended yet! Just try to do something awesome tomorrow okay?

     Having to say that, I just have an exciting day today cause i just bought an acoustic guitar just for me!! Muahaha!! well, it's just "Ibanez" , nothing much. I've been wanting an acoustic guitar for myself for centuries!! Now i have my own then i could play aaaaall daaaay long ! How awesome is that right?!! 

     This evening I brought my dad to "WUKKA" , the place where a my good friend and I use to hang out :DD  ....kinda miss that place and the memories we had.. but.. back to my dad ! haha yeaah my dad seems please with the comfortable place and we other our food .. me as usual the fav, "Cheese baked chicken rice" and "ice lemon honey tea".. MMmmmm! just typing  that makes me wanna go take another supper! haha ... Well dad just have some "Nasi goreng" and some "Mushroom Soup"
     
     He comments that he didn't expect the food and the soup tastes would be that delicious ... He kinda overwhelmed with the dishes we had. hahaaha BINGO!!

       but my dad's expression of the food made me burst to laughter!! cause he's so funny! aaaaahhhh thats just make my day. 

Something just happen without we expecting and that is all good. Eventhough I din't get enough rest for the day but I enjoy and im just happy i could spent lil bit time with my dad alone. 

This has been amazing month for and it's just started ! :DD i hope you have a great month too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment