Friday 3 August 2012

Gift from Langkawi



aww, a gift from my lovely cousin Reini.

She went to Langkawi for holiday together with Aunt Lucy and also other family at KL Aunt Angel and family to meet and have fun with my mum, sisters and my step father aswell my step brother, Colin. 

i couldnt join them cause i was working and i couldnt get my leave. sad!

yeah, im so happy to receive this give eventhough i couldnt make it. Mr. Awesome gave this to me cause he met with Reini the other day. Guess what! this was loooonnggg time ago before Reini went to PLKN (now shes back) but i just have to blog about this awesome moment ! cause i was to happy !

i received chocolate and langkawi key chain! i still kept the key chain but i ate the chocolate! it was so nyummy! great pick Reini!

thank you for the gift ah sotong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment