Sunday 2 November 2014

LATE NIGHT UPDATE




       
 So recently I just like to watch video blogs or VLOG from this couple in USA. I realise I would wait every Monday and Friday on each week to check if they already upload new video of them.

          I love how much they portrait their love for each other. They would do their adventure together and I just love their tag "Everyday Is A Great Day" and "Treat Yo Self". This two tag of them inspired me to be better me and that is good for me.

         Also they inspire me to do another video blog apart of my introduction and "3 minutes with Stella" because it is clearly that Im not good at video blogging but I will try because hey you know what they say "practise makes perfect" right. So ya, you could expect me doing video blog soon I guess but don't expect too high okay because I am still learning how to public speaking. Even though I will be talking to myself but I hope I could spread the positive aura around!

         To get some respond is what I aim for wether its good comment or or less good comment.. errkk.. I will take that as a learning process then if I got one. 

I guess that's all for now.

LOVE YA, SEE YA, BAII!

No comments:

Post a Comment