Saturday 24 January 2015

I'M NOT PERFECT



I realised that many people is counting on me to be success especially my family. but it's hard when i fail. Yes I failed many times. The only times I did not is when I truly believe that I was born to do those thing. I'm not saying that I will never fail on that area too.

I try to find somebody to except me flaws and all but when I get one, it's me who doesnt do things that I want people to treat me and I'm sorry for that.

those time when I have different opinion with other people and we started arguing, that is just childish.


I cant make people happy always. I have my own principle, if you have problem with that, well i don't give a shet. If I think that you are wrong then I will say it. I'm tired of being silent and eat all that shet in. I don't care if you treat me different just because I say things that clearly wrong and pointing it out cause i know I wont help you by being silent all the time. Either you can accept it or not, its up to you.

Either way, I'm not saying that every thing that I do is right! I myself have so many weakness in every way. There is so many things that I have to work on OBVIOUSLY! I'm not perfect kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment