Thursday 6 September 2012

Mamang words


Hello readers,

I want to share with you guys about one of my dearly love, my 'Mamang' meaning "mother" in visaya. Well actually she is my 'Lula' (Grandma) but we used to call her mamang cause she is our second mother when my mother is not around. Her name is Simeona :3

She is definitely our angel!

I remember she teach us a philipino worship song and i just cant forget the song since then. The song does heal me when i feel down sometimes when i sing it. To know that shes there whenever we need her is just blessed. Thats why I Love her so much!

Unfortunately she died when we're still small. But God just love her so much and take her with him at paradise .

We love and misses her so much now. May her soul rest in peace.

Credit goes to sis Affy for the picture XD

No comments:

Post a Comment