Wednesday 22 October 2014

God Bless Her







"I regret the day I say that "I don't care" because now I care more than ever." - Unknown


     So I just woke up because I had the weirdest dream I should say. Maybe I am little too tired because I went to bed very early than the usual. I dreamt of her. Maybe because I was thinking too much?

      It started when last night conversation with my elder brother, Charles the joker. He was suddenly asking me about her and tease me how she is fluent in french eventhough he knew between us are nothing now but I took that as a joke and ask him to stop and eventually he did.

       Later that night, I felt sleepy and decide to go to bed early. When I got on my bed, I couldn't sleep at first even I was feeling very tired but eventually did get some sleep.

       So in my dream, she was at my home and she walk pass by me several time as if she want me to notice her but I was doing something and I do notice her. After I done with things I was doing, I remember I went to the balcony and there was she standing looking at me. Not knowing what to do because I remember we never talk anymore because we faught about something silly thing which I regret now. 

       Back to my dream, she was standing there and looks like she forgotten that we fought and invited me to go to swimming pool with her brother. So we did, I even remember I ask her how to float but then I woke up.

       I have no idea why in so many thing or people I could have dream of, she is the one I dreamt in this particular night.

       Even so, right at that moment in my dream I could feel that she is in trouble I guess she just wanted a friend to distract her from thinking about something that trouble her so much.

       I'm not sure if she will be reading this but I want to let her know that I am very sorry for whatever reason that happening between us now, it is my fault that we became like this and I threw some unnecessary word to her. I seek forgiveness I supposed and also I want let her to know that I always think of her especially in my prayer and I want her to be strong in whatever temptation nor test that has set to her because God never neglect his servant. 

        Keep on praying and believe that the Lord is protecting you from every evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment