Tuesday 18 October 2011

AT WORK



yesterday, ironicly i don't feel so good, not that i'm sick.. i just dont feel energy.. i feel something wrong & its eating me slowly lil by lil... all i want it to end soon..

then i went complain to my friend WANA..
she keep asking me this funny question, but it doesnt change my condition...

then at 5pm we went to cafetreria to take our early dinner..
quite ok la the food.. terima saja apa saja ada...

then finsih eating, we went outside hang out outside the cafeteria to see the view..
then I met Helena (a friend from church) i was suprisingly happy just to see her , I guess i'm still have excited since the Diosis Party.. While chatting with her i thought Wana went to lift already so i rushed to the lift..

SUDDENLY,loud voice from at the front of car saying "UIII"
OMG its Wana, turns out shes trying to suprise me but she chose the wrong position because im running the other side which is far from where she is.. then we started laughing like everyone can hear our voice!

THATS REALLY MAKE MY DAY!
im smiling while im working afterwards!

Thank You very much Wana for the funny suprise you trying to make me feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment