Saturday 14 July 2012

3rd Day Grave Shift!




Dear Readers,

Haloo again, I manage to just help myself to just update with you guys what going on with my circus life today XD 
    
Well let me see, i just get back from work transport van. ! Remember what happen last night. It was heavy rain + thunder . and hello to drunken driver ! = TRAUMA!!! Thank God tonight went back home feeling calm. HAHAHA

Again work at "Grave" shift... DAY 3  , well this shift is pretty good for me. i guess im lucky! Not much thing to think and very the relax. Not so busy then. 

Talk to a friend too.. its been a while since talk to her. Shes sounded calm as usually. Sleepy maybe cause i called her at late hour for student XD

By the way, i woke very late today . 1.30PM ! wah ! congrats Cyril for being lazy bum! HAHAHA. 
Being spoil. XD not much doing at home... Attended sunset mass & went straaaight to work ! 
      
At work, we're not so busy because its weekend ! HAHAHA. I was starving and then ordered to menu of food ! Mee basah & Nasi Goreng ! FAVOURITE & Tamak! hahaha.. Finish the nasi goreng, continue eat the Mee basah later 1AM hahahaha... im getting FIT... oh wrong spell XD
       
About my driving licence, i have some "Bengkel" to attend  this morning at 7am at I.M just beside our home. Im not though how long  it will take. Hope it doesnt take so long cause i know i will be sleeping in the class at the end of the story.. haha.. thinking about that, i think i better have my sleep now or will be like dumbhead at I.M trying not to sleep then. Good Mornight !!!! HAHAHAHA

Thank you LORD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment