Monday 21 January 2013

Pit Senyor! Santo Niño de Cebú

with friends (JoJane, JoCarlyn & John) in filipino traditional costume



with fellow filipino youth friends



                                             Inaasahan namin ang guwapo karapatan? hee



21012013 : Santo Niño de Cebú festival

i wan given an honor to MC with sis Felsa for this beautiful occasion.
Honestly, i was suprised to know that i was chosen to be the MC of that day but i accept it with fully proud yet humble.

I learn a lot from this event about my filipino roots and ofcourse Santo Niño.
i even wear my own "BARONG" bought from Philipines :)

Hopefully, i could speak fluently either tagalog or visaya in the future and to know my filipino culture even deeper.

it was awesome day ! i gotta say, i'm falling in love with my filipino culture again. :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment