Monday 3 November 2014

BRITNEY SPEARS




       yes yes, I am going to talk about her... infact if you atleast are close to me, you would know I am a very big fan of her.

        I guess it started when I was still an innocence kid and I heard this word "Hit me baby on more" and with my innocence face asking my elder what is the song all about and all I got is that " Well Cyril, you no need to know what the song about, you still young okay !". I mean who would be satisfy with that kind of answer right?!

        So I heard this song over and over again on the radio, on the tv and even in my sister cassettes. My sister would play Britney song everyday while she was cleaning or when shes doing her homework and so on. She was a dancer when she was at highschool and she is in the group where I am with now, The "Baila Sayaw". They would do a choreography of "Overprotected", "Oops I did it Again" and other Britney song.

        I guess that was the moment where I know that I am in love pretty much everything about Britney and its looks like it is not fading anytime soon. Started with joining my sister dance training at home, I remember we will do very tense choreography eventhough I know that I will not joining her for the performance but it is like my guilty pleasure to just dance with their choreography with little experience I have. 

      Well, most of Britney song are easy to dance, plus most of the song are really catchy til my inner craziness would go out anytime I heard of her song.

    Its 2014 now, album after album I cant get enough of her music !


No comments:

Post a Comment